We recognize that the protection of personal data is an ongoing responsibility and we will therefore update and amend this Statement from time to time. Please visit our website from time to time www.electricrev.gr in order to make sure that you are informed and satisfied with any changes.
1. What personal data do we collect about you?
1 .1. Name / Company name. We collect the names (surname, surname), the names of our customers and the names of our customers' contact persons when they express their interest in our products and services or subscribe to our newsletter or participate in competitions and in our promotions.
1 .2. Email address. We collect the email addresses of our customers and our customers' contact persons when they express interest in our products and services or when they subscribe to our newsletter or participate in our contests and promotions.
1 .3. Other contact details. We collect other contact information, such as our customers 'landline or mobile phone numbers or our customers' contact managers, to better and faster provide our products and services and to inform them about our offers and promotions.
1 .4. Pricing details. We collect the data of our customers that are necessary for the invoicing of our products and services, such as such as the name, surname, postal address and postal code, telephone number, and in case of invoice the company name, the VAT number. and Tax office and the address of its headquarters.
1 .5. We strive to minimize the risk of your rights and freedoms by not collecting sensitive personal data concerning you.
2. How do we collect your personal data?
2 .1. Through registration, surveys and other online ways that may be managed by third parties on behalf of ELECTRIC REV
2 .2. As part of the sales process of our products and services
2 .3. During the process of updating and maintaining the data of our clientele
2 .4. From automated media such as corporate websites, communication via e-mail, viber and sms
2 .5. Via mobile apps
2 .6. Through your interest in our company ads on third party websites.
3. How do we use (process) your personal structures?
ELECTRIC REV uses your data for:
• Invoicing of Products and their returns
• Informing you about important issues concerning our business
• Informing you about offers, new products and services, promotions (general and personalized for you), events, presentations, tests that we think are of interest to you.
• ELECTRIC REV will not sell / assign your data to any other uncertified company for any reason other than legal or tax claims of government or other entities.
• The data collected is exclusively for the proper operation of the online ordering platform and is accessible only to the online store administrator. We expressly state that in no case are the personal data of the users shared, sold or rented to third parties.
4. Legal basis for processing your personal data 4 .1. The processing of your personal data that is done for the provision of our products and services to you, is based on the conclusion and execution of an offer, order, contract or -at your request- in preparatory actions for the conclusion and execution of the above actions.
4 .2. The processing of your personal data for marketing and / or promotional purposes is based on your consent.
4..3. . In some cases the processing of your personal data is necessary for the purposes of our legal interests or for the purposes of our compliance with national and / or European legislation.
5. Retention time of your personal data
5 .1. We retain your personal data for the duration of our transaction. We retain the personal data of our customers and consumers for at least fifteen (15) years in order to be able to fulfill our obligation to maintain accurate records for tax or other administrative authorities.
5 .2. We retain the personal data of the persons who subscribed to the newsletters (and / or our promotions) until such persons declare to us that they no longer wish to receive newsletters and / or promotional material from us.
5 .3. For more information on where and for how long your personal data is kept please contact 2105128033.
6. Guarantees we receive for the protection of your data
When you give us your personal information, we take steps to ensure that it is kept secure. In order to protect your personal data, we take physical, technical and organizational measures to protect them. We update and control the security technology we use on an ongoing basis. We restrict access to your personal data to only those employees who need to be aware of it in order to provide benefits or services to you. In addition, we educate employees about the importance of confidentiality and the confidentiality and security of your personal data. Among other things, we have implemented the following technical and organizational measures and procedures to protect your personal data from any loss, alteration, illegal processing or alteration:
• encryption in backups
• detecting and managing security breaches
• use of servers located in rooms with limited access and subject to regular inspections
• use of computer information systems and programs that are installed in a way that minimizes the use of personal data and / or user authentication data;
• adoption of individual procedures for the protection of personal data and their secure deletion / destruction
• access to systems and databases on a «need-to-know» .basis.
7. When and how do we pass on your personal information to others?
As part of our activities, we use third party providers who provide services on our behalf. So we may need to share your personal information with them. However, we only share with you your personal data that is necessary to provide the services we request and we require them to protect your data and not use it for other purposes. The personal data we collect from you is stored in one or more databases hosted by third parties established within the European Union. These third parties do not use or access your personal data for any purpose other than storage and retrieval in the cloud.
The data can be given only to the extent required for the provision of the service such as:
• Courier companies.
• Transport Companies.
• Bank for Online payment.
8. Your rights
You have the right to request access to your personal data, which we process. In addition, you have the following rights:
8 .1. Right to correct or delete (in some cases) your personal data.
8 .2. Right to restrict the processing or objection to the processing of your personal data.
8 .3. Right (under certain conditions) to receive your personal data for use anywhere else.
8 .4 .In cases where we process your personal data based on your consent, you also have the right to withdraw your consent, without this affecting the legality of the processing for the period before its withdrawal your consent.
Finally, you have the right to file a complaint to the competent Greek independent authority, which is the Personal Data Protection Authority (http: // www .dpa .gr /).
9. Transfer of personal data outside the EU
The personal data we collect from you is not transmitted or processed outside the European Union.
10. How to contact us?
Cookies are small text files that contain amounts of information that are stored on your device when you visit a website through the browser you use. This information can be sent back to the website at each subsequent visit.
12. Non-personal identification information
We are able collect non-personally identifiable information from users whenever they interact with our website. These data cannot be personalized and are collected only for statistical purposes. This information can be:
1. System language.
2. Area and country from which you visited the website.
4. Operating system.
5. Internet provider.
6. Screen resolution.
13. Release Information - Changes and Updates
This Statement was last updated on 21 JANUARY 2021.
We reserve the right to modify and update this Statement at any time, for any reason, without notice to you, other than the posting of the updated Statement on our website. We may send periodic emails to remind you of the changes and updates to this Statement but you should check our website frequently to stay informed of your current and current Privacy Statement.